lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Little liar.. - Story of telling a lie -

-Lucia

It was a beautiful sunny day, I opened the curtain of my room so that the light would enter, i looked  look again at the city where I lived now, the big buildings and the small people.
I missed my little town as well as all my friends and ...

_ daughter, let's eat _ said my mom smiling, I just nodded happily, I was already quite hungry. My mom came out of my room and I did the same after a while _

-Matias
I ran with my suitcases as fast as I could to reach my plane, but I just took off ... IT CAN NOT BE !! _ NOO !! I shouted as loud as I could, I knew that it was not going to help but it was an attempt.

8I supported my hands in the big window while small tears came out of my eyes. I had lost the plane that took me together ... _ matias! _ I turned around, there was Manuel, one of my best friends. I ran to hug him, people started to see us weird and it was obvious ... no? _ what's up buddy ..? _ I let go and wiped my tears and I looked him sad _

_ I lost my plane ... _ he looked at me with that typical face of yours "and what with that?" _ was the last plane of day for Spain ... now I will have to wait 8 hours! _ Manu took my hand and ran with me to a small house of Attention in the place _

_ my friend lost his plane to Spain, can you help us ..? _ the girl from the place just nodded and then left her computer to look at us _

_ have Vip passage ..? _ Manu and I looked at each other. The girl had glasses, which were a little dirty, then I came up with an idea, take a handkerchief and dirty it and gave it to be cleaned _ thank you _ she said. When she cleaned her glasses were worse _ my god, I see worse so _ she took off her glasses and I gave her my passage _ mmmm y-yes ... this passage is Vip, on the next plane to Russia passes through Spain Seville, that plane will take them ... g-go that leaves in ten minutes ...

I had lied to that woman, if they came to discover me I could go to jail ... I'm a fool _ that genius _ Manu said happy ... I just smiled at him ..

-Lucia (two Days After )

I throw myself to my bed and grab my cell phone, total ... what else can I do than look at instagram. I opened it and started to see photos of Mati and me together.

My mother came in suddenly and I hid my cell phone, but my mother grabbed them and saw what she was seeing _ your father and I told you not to talk to this boy !! It is not a person of your class! _

_ but I like it !! _ I shouted as she had done it _ stop controlling my life! _

I took my shoes and put them on, a coat, a scarf and my gloves. I took my phone from my mother's hands and left home angry. My parents and I are very wealthy, and they want me to be with people with "my height" as my father says. And I got tired ... My phone started ringing, that got me out of my thoughts, I attended without even seeing the name …

_ hello ..? _ it was the voice of Mati .. _ M-Matias !!

_ h-hello Lucia, could you come to the airport please ..? _ I said yes nervous and scared. I cut him and then my mother called, and I reluctantly …

_ hello mom, what do you want? _ I said without animos _

_ where are you?! _ my mom angry scream _

_ I go to Kirae's house, I come in a while mom ... _ I said as an excuse, my mom sighed and said I could go _ thank you ...

Mom Cut and I headed to the airport. I just lie to my mother, I never liked to lie to her, but it was worth it ...

When I arrived I saw two policemen who were taking Matías from the airport, I ran to him and asked them to let him go. They threw him to the ground and left, I helped him get up and the only thing he did was kiss me

_ I never had to lie to you and tell you that my parents adore you, b-because it's not like that …

_ Me too, my parents do not like them to be with me, m-my parents hate being with you ... _ Mati hugged me _

_ I had to lie to get here ..

_ me too ... _ Mati and I looked at each other for a moment _

_ Little liar..

( Portada en proceso ) 

1 comentario:

  1. Avril, you have written a very interesting and catchy story. Your literary techniques are very well developed, but you should use punctuation better to make things clearer. For direct speech we use inverted commas: "But I like him!" I shouted.
    Also, make sure you use the right words. For example, when you write "I said without animos", the words "animos" doesn't exist, the same with "total" or "cut" to talk about the phone. We say "to hang up the phone".
    Mark: 9 (nine)

    ResponderBorrar