jueves, 26 de julio de 2018




The Message

It was a normal day like any other. Soon the holidays are over, and I will be at my new school, I am very happy to meet my new friends. The last days passed really fast, at last I would go to my new school. While we were in the car, the cell phone kept ringing , I noticed it and I saw the WatsApp.There was a new group that said Y.A.D. I did not want to think about that so as not to ruin my day. When I went to school I went to my classroom, I introduced  myself. I sat down and after a while the bell rang for the break. When I left I meet two girls. I went to speak with them and they treated me well. When I left, I was talking with my friends , between the talks, I mentioned what happened with the new group. They told me that a friend of theirs, told them the same thing and after a month she disappeared. They told me to eliminate the group or that I should ignore it . When I got home I didn’t have homework and I decided to to watch TV, but the cell phone did not stop ringing. i got tired and i fixed the group.  When I looked at it, I saw it said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like to play?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’ll wait for you in this address
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
921

In the next day, when I went out of the school I went to the address. When I arrived I saw that it was a abandoned hotel. I opened the door and I saw a girl and she had the uniform of my school. She shot herself. When she died, I saw her face and she was like me. Then I felt dizzy and after I closed my eyes I remembered the name of the group Y.A.D. and I knew what the name meant

                                   
                          YOU ARE DEAD

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario